Thank you for your interest in organizing your Joomla! Event. All event submissions on this site are subject to moderation by the Joomla Events Team.
Please use the following steps to ensure the best chance of getting your event approved.
Step #1 - Get An Account
If you are new to this site, please register for an account here.
Step #2 - Review The Checklists
The following are the mandatory things you will need to have in place in order to have your event approved.
Official Joomla Events Checklist
User Group Meetups Checklist
Step #3 - Submit Your Event In English Language
- Please submit your event title and description in the English language.
- Your event descriptions may include an alternate language description, but please make sure that your English version is listed in the description first.
Step #4 - Image Sizing
- We recommend that you size your event images to 250px width and 350px height for the best presentation.
- All event images will be automatically resized to the dimentions above.
Step #5 - Naming Conventions
Registered events will all have names with this structure: Joomla Y X.
Y is the type of event, valid types are:
- User Group Meeting
X is an appropriate city or country describing the event's geographic location, for example:
- Frankfurt, Germany
- Chicago USA
- London UK
You should make sure that for someone who reads the name it is clear where the Joomla Event is. So "JoomlaDay™ West", "JoomlaDay™ South" or "Joomla User Group Meeting Germany" doesn't make so much sense. Good examples are:
- JoomlaDay Paris, France
- JoomlaDay Chicago USA
- JoomlaNight Chile
- JoomlaCamp Pune, India
- Joomla! User Group Meeting Hamburg, Germany
Step #6 - Trademark Compliance
The Joomla! Events Team have a direct interest in maintaining the integrity of the Joomla brand. As such, we are here to help events organizers to follow the rules of the Joomla trademark, logo, brand, etc. properly. If you are not sure if a usage is allowed by the rules, then please contact us and we will be hapy to assist you.