An Introduction to Events.Joomla.org
The goal of events.joomla.org is to provide a resource for event organizers to list their Joomla endorsed events around the world. To achieve this, there are a few usage conditions and guidelines that have been set forth to maintain consistency and to speed up the process of event approval.
We respect the rights of individuals and expect you to do the same. If you feel any event violates any of these guidelines, or you need to bring it to the attention of the event team please use the ‘Contact’ link in the user menu to contact the Joomla Events Team.
If you are a new Joomla! event organizer and you have not yet done so, please read How to Organize a JoomlaDay before submitting your event for approval.
Code of Conduct and Generally Accepted Behavior
- The same Community Code of Conduct that applies to the family of Joomla.org sites also applies here at events.joomla.org.
- Spam will not be tolerated.
- Only one account per event organizer is permitted.
- All JoomlaDay and Joomla Conference events must comply with the JoomlaDay Charter.
- All Joomla User Group meeting submissions must be for a physical meeting of the user groups. No online or virtual meetings will be approved.
- All events must have a complete description of the event along with proper contact details.
- All events linking to an external URL must link to a website or page that is related to the event containing further information.
- All Joomla related event domains must be approved by Open Source Matters Inc. prior to listing the event on events.joomla.org.
- Incomplete or generic submissions will not be approved.
- Only events from a registered Joomla User Group will be approved.